RDP will not automatically convert reservations from Wait List to actual reservations should the space become available. This needs to be done manually. RDP offers several reports in Crystal format to assist with managing your Wait List.
- Wait List Reservations Made Today
- Wait List Reservations by Arrival Date
- Wait List Reservations by Room Type & Arrival Date
- Wait List Reservations by Guest Name
- Expired Wait List Reservations (Arrival in Past)
If space is found for a Wait List reservation, the reservationist should change the room type and rate as appropriate and confirm the changes with the guest. By changing the room type, the reservation will fall off of the Wait List reports.
Run the Expired Wait List Reservations report on a regular basis to see if any Wait List reservations are past their requested dates. Cancel these Wait List reservations since you were not able to accommodate the guest.
Modify or create new reports with RDP Crystal Reports.