RDPWin and the Internet Reservation Module Next Generation (IRMng) can automatically send emails to all guests, owners, travel agents and groups who make reservations.
These confirmations can be completely customized for the desired information and appearance. Any system report can be sent via e-mail to a person or group in your address book. For example, email the daily managers report to a group of ten managers with just one process.
Email is one of the most powerful and least expensive marketing tools available and has been fully incorporated into the core RDP system at no additional charge. Email features included in the system:
- Fully integrated HTML email capabilities, including confirmations, folios, guest surveys, and more.
- Guest Survey and Communication Module and IRMng Analytics and Campaign Management.
- Email databases are created for guests, travel agents, groups, wholesalers, and condo/timeshare owners.
- Email confirmations can be automatically sent to guests, using HTML, Adobe PDF, or other formats, complete with maps and other attachments.
- Multiple email addresses can be stored on a reservation in order to send to a guest’s personal and business accounts.
- Mass emails can be sent directly from the RDP System – no third party software required.
- RDP abides by all current regulations for anti-SPAM by allowing guests to “opt out” of mass emails.
- Guest confirmations can be printed and mailed or sent via email or fax.
- Crystal Reports can be created and distributed by email.
- Reservations made by the Internet Reservation Module Next Generation (IRMng) can be automatically sent the email confirmations.