Denied New Reservation
Denial Tracking is used to track why a guest did not book a room. Proper analysis of the denial data can lead to changing rates or policies to increase future bookings and revenue.
See Denial Tracking Overview for more information.
Back to Screen Index.
- Send a thank-you e-mail to guests after departure that includes the survey link.
- If the Customer Relationship Management Module is installed, award points to the guest for completing surveys.
- Create surveys with different response boxes such as radio buttons, drop downs, and or text boxes.
- Find out about every aspect of the guest’s stay from the reservation process, to the meals in the restaurant, to the cleanliness of the rooms.
- Use Survey Statistics to analyze the responses for each question or reservation to find areas needing improvement or to address a specific guest’s experience.
See Survey Module Overview for more information.
Back to Screen Index
Copyright ©2018 Resort Data Processing. All Rights Reserved.
Tell us what you're looking for: