High-speed Internet access has gone from a “nice benefit” to a “requirement” for most business guests. The question is not “if” a property should deploy high-speed Internet access, but “how to” do it in a cost effective and profitable manner. RDP has partnered with Peacey Systems to provide a turnkey solution for wireless access and billing. Charges for internet access can be by credit card or posted to the guest folio automatically with the RDP-Wireless Internet Access Interface.
Topics covered on this page include:
- Peacey Systems provides turnkey solution with Nomadix Equipment.
- Guest in-room Internet with wired or wireless connection.
- Guests and others can connect to the Internet via wireless from anywhere in the property.
- Non-guests can be charged using a credit card or national wireless account.
- RDP Interface posts Internet access charges to folio.
- Guest can review folio on TV.
- Summary of Nomadix-RDP Internet Billing Interface.